Acupuncture is growing in popularity in the UK and across Europe and there’s an estimated 4 million acupuncture sessions in the UK every year. Whilst Traditional Chinese Medical was once niche in the west, it’s becoming an increasingly normal part of our healthcare options with significant numbers of practitioners working in NHS settings.
With everyone from physiotherapists, nurses and independent practitioners offering acupuncture, you might want to know how to get involved or how to expand your acupuncture clinic.
As we specialise in acupuncture needles and write on this subject a lot, we thought we’d put all our acupuncture pieces together to help you find all the information you need about running an acupuncture clinic and lots more besides.
Intro to Acupuncture:
- The Complete Guide to Acupuncture
- A is for Acupuncture
- How to Become an Acupuncturist in the UK
- A Simple Guide to Non-Invasive Acupuncture Techniques
- Which Acupuncture Needle Handle Do You Need?
- Eco-Friendly Acupuncture Needles
- 5 Things to Think About When Buying Acupuncture Needles
- Acupuncture for Runners
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion for Stress Management
- Could Acupuncture Help Manage Menopause Symptoms?
- 5 Ways for Dealing with Lower Back Pain
- Working with Auriculotherapy
Running an Acupuncture Clinic:
- How to Create a Patient-First Website
- Are Your Staff First Aid Trained?
- Why It’s Important to Reflect on 2020 and Plan 2021
- How to Choose a Healthcare Career You’ll Love
- Self-Care for Healthcare Practitioners
We’ll be adding articles to this list all the time so if there’s something specific you’d like to see, let us know!
Looking for high-quality acupuncture needles for your clinic? These are our speciality products and we sell DongBang, Meridius, ORCA, ASP and Seirin. Take a look at our range and don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions.