2. Lot number:printed on the individual wrapper. This is essential for traceability, and is a legal requirement.
3. Expiry date:printed on the individual plaster. All plasters must have expiry dates printed on the reverse side of the wrapper by law!
4. Shelf life 5 years:for Steroplast’s sterile plasters
5. Sterility:guaranteed for 5 years
6. CE marked:A 100% guarantee that our products exceed the Medicines & Healthcare Regulatory Agency (M.H.R.A.) guidelines, and comply with E.U. standards.
7. Bar coded:all cartons are individually bar coded.
8. Colour coded boxes:Easy identification of box contents.