- Treatment of acute or chronic muscle pain, stiff muscles and stiff joints.
- Promoting smooth movement by relieving inflammation and discomfort for patients with arthritis, paralysis, joint pain, shoulder pain and lower back pain.
- Pain relief from rheumatic disorders (during the non-inflammatory phase).
- Treatment of lower-back ache and muscle relaxation.
- Stimulate immunity to help combat infections.
Do not use the device without consulting qualified practitioners and/ or in the following situations:
- Over sensitivity to infrared.
- Swelling (such as from edema) or inflammation that may be aggravated by heat.
- Insensitivity to infrared radiation and heat due to any prior or current diseases.
- Conditions associated with nerve demyelination such as carpal tunnel syndrome, multiple sclerosis or ulnar neuropathy.
- Within the vicinity of implanted devices, especially if located within the treatment area.
- For pregnant women, do not use to areas close to the abdomen in order to avoid overheating this area.
- Avoid using on damaged or irritated skin, or on wounds.
- The appliance is equipped with an automatic protection against overheating. If the appliance is insufficiently cooled (e.g. because the cooling vents are covered), the appliance switches off automatically. Unplug the appliance and remove the cause of overheating. Once the appliance has cooled down, it can be switched on again. To do so, plug the appliance in again and press the on / off switch.
- If you have just been swimming or have just taken a shower, make sure you dry your skin properly before you use this appliance.