- Used to filter the air entering the mouth and nose. Blocks harmful gases, smells and droplets from entering and leaving the mouth and nose of the wearer.
- Face masks and coverings have a certain filtering effect on the air entering the lungs. When respiratory infectious diseases are prevalent, and when working in dust and other polluted environments, wearing a mask can be particularly effective.
What are 3 ply Earloop Disposable Face Coverings?
These masks are made from 3 layers of skin-friendly fabric and designed to cover the mouth and nose to help protect against dust, fluids and germs.
The polypropylene face mask includes an efficient filter that is breathable and an adjustable nose bridge that allows the mask to be easily fixed to your face.
This face covering also features comfortable extra soft elastic earloops, aiding the manoeuvrability and comfort-ability of the mask whilst worn for an extended period of time.
What can 3 ply Earloop Disposable Face Coverings be used for?
Our non-surgical masks are perfect for use during treatments, when in public places and for general tasks where protection is required.
Each mask is disposable and should only be used once and immediately disposed of after use.
Instructions for use:
1. Make sure your hands are clean and sterile before touching the mask.
2. Check the mask has no tears or holes.
3. With the blue side facing outwards and the flexible strip at the top, place the mask over the bottom part of the face and place ear loops around each ear.
4. Align the face mask with your mouth and nose and press the flexible strip around your nose gently until it fits well and is comfortable.
5. Adjust the face mask by gently pulling the mask down to cover only the lower part of the nose, along with the mouth and chin.
6. Try not to touch the mask again whilst it is on the face
How to safely dispose of mask after use:
1. Thoroughly sanitize hands before removing the mask.
2. Make sure to remove using the ear loops. refrain fro touching the front of the mask.
3. Safely discard the used mask immediately into a secure bin.
4. Thoroughly clean and sanitize hands once more
Store in a cool and dry place.