- In form of a practical workshop, the accompanying DVD (150 minutes) demonstrates how to do Shonishin.
- More than 40 cases from around the world cover which tools and methods work best for different patients, showing a range of treatment ideas, methods, and results available with the techniques described in the book.
- More than 100 illustrations, photos, and diagrams complement the text throughout.
- Numerous tips on how to pacify scared children and aggravated parents.
- This unique, user-friendly guide is a must-have for all acupuncturists, students and teachers of acupuncture as well as paediatricians who also use acupuncture – regardless of style of practice.
The basic treatment has the added advantage of being easily taught to parents so that they can use it regularly at home, thus increasing frequency of treatment and allowing parents to participate actively in the treatment of their children. System Requirements for the DVD: Language: English; region code: 0; picture format: 4:3 NTSC; duration: 150 minutes (approximately); disk format: DVD-5 This book is an indispensible tool and strongly recommended for the practitioner who wishes to take on these challenging patients.